Our dedicated and professional team supports children from Gypsy, Traveller and Roma families to enhance their educational performance and seek to enhance their aspirations and help maximise their potential.
- Providing support during admissions process
- Supporting initial assessment procedures for newly arrived pupils
- Helping pupils to access the curriculum and achieve their full potential
- Working with families to secure attendance
- Championing multi-agency approaches working to provide holistic support
- Sharing and developing a range of culturally appropriate resources
- Delivering equality and diversity training for senior leadership teams, or for selected groups of staff
We are able to deliver training in a variety of formats – from Twilight sessions to full half or one day courses.
For further information is available on our website www.ednet.co
Or contact us directly by phone on 0151 233 3901